Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Software

Saturday, February 28, 2015

the love of FEBRUARY!!

For last few years, February always had a bouquet of surprises in its kitty for me. This year was no exception. No wonder it is the month of Saint Valentine. :P 

It is the last day of February 2015. Through this post, I intend to pay my gratitude to the holy Universe for bringing me the right opportunities and synchronies into my life.


It was at the beginning of this month (1 February) when my life took turn for better. It was this month when I got the boost to restart my writing spree. It was this month that I decided ‘no writers’ block will become my excuse’ to postpone writing and blogging, like it had always been.


Thank you for giving me reasons to rejoice and understand that ‘life may be strange but that’s where its real beauty lies’.


No comments:

Post a Comment